This was one of my favorite weddings to be a part of......that is because it is mine!!!! Curtis & I were married in June at the beautiful Biltmore Ballroom. I had always dreamed of what my wedding day would be like, but nothing could have prepared me for the overwhelming outpour of love that we were shown. June Third was the very best day!
I fell in love with the Biltmore Ballroom the moment I saw it. This historic space is so full of elegant details, that I didn't want to take away from the beauty of the ballroom itself. For our wedding stationery, I wanted to incorporate that same elegance into a fresh, modern design. I had recently become inspired by botanical paintings and the fine details that go into this style of artwork. I created all of our wedding stationery and signage with this vision in mind.
Browse our special vendors below that made our day so very sweet!
- Photography: A Thomas Photography
- Floral Design: Gold and Bloom
- Planning: Evermore Weddings & Events
- Reception Venue: Biltmore Ballrooms
- Ceremony Venue: St. Marks Methodist Church
- Bridal Gown: J. Andrews Bridal
- Groom's Attire: The Black Tux
- Cake: Beautifully Baked by Bonne
- Hair & Makeup: Bombshell Creations